- All of you always do an amazing job! My child has been to the camp enough times to not necessarily “learn” new things anymore but benefits greatly from the camaraderie. This year, just being social again was fantastic. Thank you!
- We were super happy with how well organized everything was, as well as the enthusiasm and great leadership of the counselors (as always). It was really neat to see how well the positive energy and community spirit of the in-person camp was translated into the virtual camp. Great job everyone!
- Grateful for the time and effort on behalf of the staff to make the virtual camp exciting for the kids, nevertheless we are hoping to be back in VA (on campus) next summer! Nothing beats that experience especially being able to go in the lake, sit by a real campfire, sleeping in the dorms, etc.
- Camp Great Rock is so important to my daughter. This year she reported it is the one week she gets to have fun "without any worry."
- I wish we had found you sooner! My son gave the "4s" here, but he made room in his schedule for the camp, canceling or rescheduling conflicting appointments after the camp started, which tells me he liked it much more than he lets on!