HundredX Causes FAQs
- What am I supposed to do after I sign up?
- I signed up but I can’t find my welcome email and/or text. What should I do?
- How do I get back to the page where I can give feedback?
- I have shared my opinions. How do I know how many pieces of feedback I have given?
- How will I know if I have reached the maximum?
- Can I invite friends and family to HundredX Causes? How do I do it?
- Who is DECA?
- How can I opt-out of the program?
- What happened to Express Feedback for Good?
What am I supposed to do after I sign up?
1) Immediately after signing up, you will be able to click on your personalized feedback link and start raising money for your cause. You will also receive an email and/or text message containing your personalized feedback link . You can return to your personalized feedback link email/text message at any time to give feedback.
2) From your personalized feedback link, you will be brought to the HundredX main Feedback page. From here, you can choose ANY brand from more than 1700 options in HundredX’s brand universe and share about a brand experience you have had in the last six months. Search for brands in the search bar or find them by category.
3) After you select a brand, provide your opinion using our simple and fun, one-minute emoji-based system. Please only submit honest feedback on actual experiences you have had – this allows HundredX to create the most trusted brand insights.
4)Repeat this process on a variety of companies to create more impact for your cause! Throughout the program, you will receive email and/or text reminders to continue providing feedback until you have reached the maximum feedback count for your program (which is indicated at the top of your feedback page).
I signed up but I can’t find my welcome email and/or text. What should I do?
Sometimes, HundredX Causes emails are filtered into promotional, spam, junk or other folders, so we would recommend checking these for your welcome email. All HundredX Causes text message reminders will come from 90412. The welcome email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and any reminder emails will come from email@example.com. We recommend adding both addresses to your contacts so you don’t miss an email from us.
How do I get back to the page where I can give feedback?
There is no login or password requirement for your HundredX personalized feedback page - you can access the feedback menu at any time through your personalized link in any previously sent email or text. Because of this, once you have signed up, you do not need to return to the program signup form.
I have shared my opinions. How do I know how many pieces of feedback I have given?
When you click on the link to give feedback in a reminder text or email, you will be brought to the main feedback page where you can either search for a brand or find it in one of the categories. The feedback count at the top of the page will contain your current number of pieces of feedback submitted. You can also find your feedback count in any reminder messages (emails or texts) that you receive from HundredX Causes.
How will I know if I have reached the maximum?
You will receive an email and/or text to notify you when you have reached your maximum feedback limit. You can also check your feedback count at the top of the main feedback page. Once you have reached your maximum feedback count, you will no longer receive email and/or text message reminders from HundredX Causes.
Can I invite friends and family to HundredX Causes? How do I do it?
es! We encourage you to invite your network to provide feedback to support your cause! You can send the sign-up link or text code (i.e. text GOOD to 90412) to your friends and family at any time throughout the program! Please DO NOT forward your personal reminder emails or texts from HundredX, as those contain your personalized feedback link. For this program, send folks to https://hundredx.com/deca or have them text “CAMP” to 90412.
Who is DECA?
The Diabetes Education and Camping Association (DECA) unites the worldwide diabetes camping community through leadership and education, as well as shares resources to advance programs that dramatically impact people’s lives (Mission statement from their website: www.diabetescamps.org). We are partnering with DECA and HundredX, to provide this wonderful fundraising opportunity at no additional cost to Brainy Camps.
How can I opt-out of the program?
If you would like to unsubscribe from email reminders, you can hit the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any one of our emails. If you want to unsubscribe from text reminders, reply “STOP” at any time. If you do opt-out, the feedback you provided before opting out will still create value for the organization you signed up to support.
What happened to Express Feedback for Good?
HundredX is a company that is built on listening. Based on feedback we’ve received, our HundredX Express Feedback for Good™ Program will now be HundredX Causes beginning June 1, 2023. The only thing changing is the name – the program’s operations and ability to generate the same significant and meaningful resources for your organization remains the same.
I have an organization I want to introduce HundredX Causes… How do I do that?
Thank you for the referral! Please fill out the interest form here under “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page. A HundredX Causes team member will reach out to learn more about your cause.
What do you do with my personal information?
Have a different question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please tell us which cause you are supporting and let us know how we can help you.